Throw a Thursday Night Football Kickoff Party (Without All the Waste)
Posted on September 8th, 2016 by Ferocious Media
Thursday Night Football is back! Will you be having friends over to watch the Panthers take on the Broncos tonight? As you start to get things together for your NFL season kickoff party, here are a few ways you can make your party eco-friendly.
- Avoid Paper Plates – An easy way to cut back on waste is by avoiding paper plates, cups, and plastic utensils. Opt for reusable options that you can toss in the dishwasher afterwards.
- Make It a Potluck – Have all of your friends bring over a snack for your party. This means less work and less clean up for you — they can take home any leftovers!
- Keep a Recycling Bin Nearby – Throw all of your empty beer bottles and soda can in the recycling bin, rather than in the trash.
- Eat Locally – When possible purchase your football snacks and drinks from a local distributor! This means that your food didn’t travel as far to get to your home — and you’ll be supporting small businesses.
- Save Leftovers – Don’t throw out the food, snacks and drinks leftover! After all, there are more games to look forward to on Sunday!
If you have any questions about your trash pickup or your recycling pickup, don’t hesitate to contact our office! You can also check your pickup days here on our website. We are here to help you with all of your residential trash and recycling needs.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips and tricks!
Tags: garbage companies monroe ct, garbage companies trumbull ct, garbage company monroe ct, garbage company trumbull ct, junk removal monroe ct, junk removal trumbull ct, recycling service monroe ct, recycling service trumbull ct, residential trash trumbull ct, trash removal monroe ct, trash removal trumbull ct