Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping Ideas for the Holidays
Posted on December 20th, 2016 by Ferocious Media
‘Tis the season of giving! Are you almost done with your holiday shopping list? Now that all the presents for loved ones are bought, there’s just one thing left to do — wrap them! These eco-friendly wrapping ideas will help you cut back on holiday waste and give your presents a unique, custom feel!
Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping Ideas:
- Paper Bags – Put those extra paper shopping bags to good use! Cut the sides and make a sheet out of the paper to wrap your holiday presents. Since these brown paper bags are plain, you can customize them with ribbons and bows!
- Newspaper – Cut out the comic section of your newspaper for a fun and cute gift wrapping idea. You can even look out for holiday comics to keep things festive.
- Fabric – Fabrics are a fun way to add unique colors and patterns to your wrapping. After they’re opened, you can fold and store them for next year!
- Old Calendars – Reuse those old 2016 calendars by wrapping your gifts with the beautiful images from each month. This is a great way to upcycle old calendars before they become outdated.
- Gift Bags – Gift bags eliminate all the tape and folding — plus, you can use the bags again next year to cut down on waste.
Remember, there are no changes to your trash and recycling schedules for Christmas or New Year’s. However, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 203-334-1660! We are here to help you with all of your residential trash and recycling needs.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips and tricks!